This hour long class takes you through a detailed landscape image edit, covering almost all of the various Develop module tabs in detail.
You will learn how to crop to panoramic ratios, apply global and selective edits, and end up with two very different versions of the original shot - one in colour, the other a dramatic black and white.
Anyone can follow and benefit from this class - no prior knowledge required!
Who is the target audience?
- Users of Adobe Lightroom
- Users of any other photo editing software
- Those who want to learn editing and post-processing techniques
- No prior knowledge is required, but a copy of Adobe Lightroom is useful to follow along on your own photos trying out the techniques shown
- Edit a landscape photo using a wide range of techniques
- Produce panoramic crop images
- Create different variants of a single image
- Process a colour image into black & white using Lightroom & Nik Silver Efex Pro 2