This is an intensive course that combines several courses in one, Lightroom, Photoshop and Digital Blending, this course will take you from being a beginner to an advanced user in Lightroom and the Digital Blending. You will learn the basics of Photoshop and all the information required to understand Digital Blending.
This course is meant for beginners who wants to start editing their photos and have them look like professional images.
You will master Lightroom after this course and learn the best work flow to organise all your images.
You will be able to do post processing of your images in a very short time after knowing how to use the Lightroom efficiently.
Get an idea on the most useful tools in Photoshop and all whats needed as a photographer.
Have an idea about HDR but you will learn the professional way called Digital Blending.
Start creating images using the digital blending technique and have your images looks like posters in the magazines.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners, since it will build them from the basics of post processing and gradually improve it to reach to an intermediate stage
- People who needs to improve their Photography skills
- This course can also help advanced photographers because it teaches them things they may not know about Lightroom
- Who wants to learn the Digital Blending
- Who ever wants to understand Masks and layers in Photoshop
- People who wants to create stunning images
- Install Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS6 or CC
- Mac or PC
- Basic knowledge in photography
- Create stunning images after learning the Digital Blending technique
- Understand the importance of Lightroom in our Photography
- Learn the basics of Photoshop and start using it confidently
- Learn how to be organized and find any image in your collection
- Learn the basics of editing your images
- Learn the effective way to edit your images using a certain work flow
- Learn the difference between HDR and Digital Blending