These days, you’re nowhere without a website, so there’s a huge value to web development skills. PHP is one of the most widely-used scripting languages around, and this course will help you master the basics of the language so that you can build your own website, or help refine your company’s. Discover the power of PHP as you take your website development skills to the next level.
During this 6.5 hour PHP beginner course, discover the fundamental concepts beginner PHP developers need to master. Your professional instructor combines practical lectures that ensure you have a solid grasp of the basics with coding examples that include exercise files so you get real hands-on practice.
Follow along as you learn the PHP syntax, development environment, and other basic concepts. Discover more advanced topics including database storage, object oriented development, using the standard PHP library, and basic SQL language commands.
This course includes exercise example files, certificate of completion.
What People Are Saying:
- “The course was good and to the point. It was informative. It's a beginner course but you learn quite a bit. This is a professionally-explained PHP course so it's very methodical. I enjoyed it. It added to my PHP knowledge.” -Jeremy Mwangelwa
- “Presenter is very clear and easy to follow. I find the course very useful -it covers all the areas I am interested in and the exercises are interesting to do and informative - all good!” - Stuart Ferguson
- “I was expecting a beginners course. I took this to make sure there weren't any gaps in my understanding. But this goes a lot deeper than other beginners courses and I've learned a lot more than I was expecting to. Great course, well structured. It would be good if there was more homework/practices, but that's stuff I can do on my own.” - Mike Haydon
- “This was for me the best beginners course of PHP. I already had Beginners PHP but it was like just to have an idea about PHP. But with this course I really learned PHP, how it works and how to code, I’m now ready to go Learn Advanced PHP Programming. Thanks” – Luis Miguel Marques da Silva Pinheiro
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to PHP
- A text editor and a passion for learning
- By the end of the course, you will have a foundation of PHP knowledge
- Discover how to use variables
- How to debug PHP code
- Learn how to read a configuration file
- Discover the basics of using a PHP library
- Common security threats
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99