PHP is one of the most important programming language in the world that can work on client and server side. PHP can connect to MYSQL database to make web applications. MYSQL is a database that can store data in tables.This course starts from the beginning of setting up your server and writing your first line of PHP code. You will gain understanding on how to send and receive information to and from a database.You will learn how to validate your form too. After that i talk about advanced features in PHP and MYSQL and you will learn about how to create register,login and logout system and also how to make image upload system.
This course contains useful project that help you to understand better PHP & MYSQL too.
- Table pagination
- Sending E-Mail
- User Login to system and upload their private photo without access other users to them
- how to use Google reCAPTCHA system and how to make it for your own website.
Why should you take this course?
- This course helps you to make online web application and can get big projects and also spend much money in your job.
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course tutor
- Lifetime access to course materials
- A friendly, informal community to support you every step of the way
- A deep understanding of how to code,work with data base and make web applications
So what are you waiting for? Transform your world and sign up now
- HTML and CSS (Optional)
- A laptop (Windows or Mac)
- Desire for learning is very important for you
- No matter if you don't know what is PHP & MYSQL. I will teach you everything with all details
- Write PHP code
- How to send data to your database from your form
- Create user registration, Login,Logout system
- Validate forms
- How to use MYSQL database
- Create contact us form and send email
- Insert,edit and delete data to database
- Create system to upload photos
- Google reCAPTCHA system for website
- Make pagination table
- How to use forms to submit data to database
- You will learn how to use PDO with PHP and MySQL
- Hash passwords