This completes it.
PHP is the stepping stone to your first professional development gigs
PHP is the most popular back end language on the web.
Companies like Facebook and Tumblr use PHP as their primary back end coding language. It's in universal demands, and, as a new developer you're expected to know you're way around the front end and the back end. That's where PHP comes in.
FACT: With PHP knowledge you'll be able to complete more advanced projects and be more employable.
People ask all the time: What's the best past to becoming a professional developer?
With PHP, developers:
- Create systems by which data can be stored and retrieved in a database
- Interact with eCommerce systems facilitating sales, credit card processing and shipping all over the world
- Create complex content and customer management systems customized for industry use.
- Create plugins and customizations for the most the most popular content management systems in the world, Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla (all of which are written in PHP!)
Who is the target audience?
- New developers who want to add PHP to their tool aresneal
- Web Designers who want to start writing code
- Teachers and students
- Current developers who need to learn PHP
- Successful students in this course have a working knowledge of HTML
- Successful students in this course can work with web browsers to navigate the internet
- This course works on Mac or PC or even Linux with a few modifications
- Set up a PHP Web Server
- Integrate PHP with HTML code
- Call PHP Pages from HTML
- Use the echo() and print() functions
- Integrate HTML with echo() and print() functions
- Declare and use constants
- Declare and initialize PHP variables
- Understand the type of values held in PHP variables
- Use arithmetic operators to perform math functions
- Use comparison operators to make logical comparisons
- Understand basic if statments
- Create complex if statements which facilitate multiple outcomes
- Use the PHP switch statement
- Work with while loops.
- Identify when a do while loop is appropriate and use it
- Code a for loop
- Create simple arrays
- Use a for...each statement to loop through an array
- Create associative arrays
- Understand and use multidimensional arrays
- Identify and use the superglobal arrays included in PHP
- Use string functions to manipulate strings
- Convert strings to arrays and vice-versa
- Use hashes and encryption to enhance application security
- Write simple functions
- Write functions that take arguments and return a value
- Read and write text files to the server
- Read, write and parse CSV files
- Set, read and delete cookies
- Create sessions
- Pass session variables between PHP pages
- Expire sessions as required
- Send plain text and HTML emails using PHP
- Use a database to create a complete CRUD app
- Store data in the database
- Retrieve data from the database
- Modify and delete database data
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99