Test Course Cognitive App Development with IBM Watson Test
Cognitive App Development with IBM Watson Test Cognitive App Development with IBM Watson Test Cognitive App Development with IBM Watson Test
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Best Cognitive App Development with IBM Watson
In this course we will learn and practice all the services of IBM Watson which is being offered by IBM Bluemix. There will be both theoretical and practical section of each IBM Watson services.This course is for those who loves machine learning and wanted to build application based on cognitive computing , AI and ML.
You could integrate these services in your Web, Android, IoT, Desktop Applications like Face Detection, ChatBot, Voice Detection, Text to custom Speech (with pitch, emotions, etc), Speech to text, Sentimental Analysis on Social media or any textual data.
Nothing required at all! but if you have a background in computer science or development, it would be beneficial, but not required at all
- Cognitive Computing and how Watson changes the game, On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over IBM Cloud- Bluemix. and having command over the Watson services and tools available. Using Watson Visual Recognition to tag and classify visual content using machine learning, Capabilities of the Watson API and how to choose the best features for your task, Using Watson Assistant to build an AI assistant(ChatBot), Using Watson Watson Discovery to unlock hidden values to find answers , monitor trends and surface patterns
- Using Watson Natural Language Understanding for advanced text analysis, Using Watson Knowledge Studio to discover meaningful insights in unstructured text. Using Watson Speech to Text to easily convert audio and voice into written text, Using Watson Text to Speech to convert text into natural-surrounding audio, Using Watson Language Translator to translate from one language to another, Using Watson Natural Language Classifier to interpret and classify natural language with confidence, Using Watson Personality Insights to predict personality characteristics through text, Using Watson Tone Analyzer to understand emotions and communications style in text