Build a Self Hosted Online Course With LifterLMS & Wordpress
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course I'm going to walk you through a plugin for Wordpress called LifterLMS.
You can use this plugin to build your own self hosted online course on Wordpress.
The base plugin is free which will give you a wide range of features such as:
- Course management for unlimited courses
- Membership levels
- Payment integration
- Page protection
- Custom content
- Student Analytics & Reporting
- Drip Content
- And much more
Inside the course I walk you through all of these features, the quick setup and a demo site I installed the plugin on. I also walk you through the difference between both the free and paid versions of the course including the upgrade they call the 'Universe Bundle'.
If you are looking to start selling online courses on your own website you should definitely consider LifterLMS.
Who is the target audience?
- Those that are looking to start selling online courses on their own website
- Those looking for enhanced course creation tools such as drip content and gamification
- Those looking to expand the reach of current online courses they have by selling on their own website
- You will need a self hosted Wordpress based website
- You will need web hosting for Wordpress
- You will need the free LifterLMS plugin
- Understand if LifterLMS is a good choice for them
- See all the features of LifterLMS
- See the differences between paid and free versions of LifterLMS
Introduction To LifterLMS
LaunchPad Theme Demo
Quick Start Setup
Adding Courses and Settings For Your Course
Membership Levels - Achievements - Certificates
Orders - Coupons - Vouchers
Universe Bundle Extensions and Conclusion
Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWordsDan Grijzenhout
Quickbooks Online - Level 2 BookkeepingLisa Newton