Some believe that product success depends upon having some technology that is better than something else and as a result the world will beat a path to that product's door. Others think that if they simply get into a room and brainstorm ideas or even play ideation games, the right ideas will automatically come forward and the product will succeed.
Both are wrong. And as a result somewhere between 40% or more products “flop up onto the shore as dead fish" as Steve Jobs once said. Successful products start with clearly understanding what people and organizations “do". What they do, how they do it, why they do it and so forth. This course enables the participants to figure out what their prospective customers “do" and then translate that into a compelling “value proposition". Together the “dos" will enable engineering to build the right product and the value proposition will direct marketing to get the marketing plan right. Together, implementing the right “dos" and “value proposition will ensure product success.
Who is the target audience?
- Product Leaders: Director, VP, Business Unit Manager, Start-Up, Enter
- Entry Level (Basic), Intermediate, Advanced (Specialist)
- Basic Understanding of Business
- Learn about the value of outcomes, “do” its history and use
- Understand what is an outcome and a “Do”
- How to gather information to define the outcomes and the “Do’s
- Learn how to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Learn how to turn a “Do” statement into a User Story to be used for development
- Learn about the sources of innovation and the methodology to do it
- Learn how to discover new markets and size them
- Learn about the types of innovation and the process of innovation
- Learn about Value propositions and how to write them
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99