How To Build a Wordpress Membership Site With Memberpress
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
In this course I'm going to walk you through step by step all of the features of the Memberpress Wordpress plugin.
If you are building any kind of online course or membership site Memberpress is one of the best options out there.
The site shown in the course is a live website being used to sell a product with 2 other upgrades so you can get an idea of how to add 'upsells' to your product as well.
I walk you through:
- Creating Memberships
- Setting up rules to lock down specific access
- Using coupons for discounts on your membership access
- Setting up reminders for enrolled users
- Managing subscriptions for monthly users
- Using add-ons for email marketing
- Using the native Affiliate Royale plugin for affiliates
- How to use a free registration method with 3rd party payment providers
- Integrating 3rd party payment and affiliate platforms like Jvzoo or WarriorPlus
- A walk through of how to integrate the Divi Wordpress theme with Memberpress
The Divi theme combined with Memberpress is an awesome combination for building a membership site without expensive fees, design or monthly costs most other platforms have.
Who is the target audience?
- Those looking to build an online course on their own website
- Anyone looking to sell products they can sell on a recurring fee
- Anyone looking to lock their content and track sales for their products
- You will need a Wordpress based website
- You will need to have some technical background of working with Wordpress plugins
- You will need a copy of the Memberpress plugin
- Learn what the Memberpress plugin does
- How to use Memberpress
- How to use both Divi and Memberpress together
Introduction To This Course
Memberships and Groups
Rules and Coupons
Reminders, Subscriptions and Transactions
Reports, Options, Help and Addons
Affiliate Royale, WarriorPlus and Jvzoo
The Divi Theme and Membership Site Walkthrough
Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWordsDan Grijzenhout