In this course I'm going to walk you through what most internet marketers would call "Launch Jacking".
The process involves finding an upcoming product that will be getting launched in the next 3-4 weeks and attempting to rank a review article for that product on the 1st page of Google.
In February 2016 I followed a very specific guideline by Franklin Hatchett of OnlineDimes.com to follow along exactly how he does it.
I made notes each day over a 10 day period on everything I did and the product review page still ranks on the top of Google an entire year later.
Inside this course I'm going to provide Franklin's guide and walk you through my own case study of everything I did to get this product review ranked at the top of Google.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in making doing product reviews and online marketing
- A basic understanding of business principles
- Access to a Computer and the Internet
- You will be able to use product reviews , promote your offers.
- Know the key benefits of owning your own online marketing business