Course: Introduction to Project Management | PM101 Training Session
Introduction to Project Management | PM101 Training Session
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course will help you kickstart your journey in the domain of Project Management. To begin with, we cover the basic concepts like what is a Project, what is Project Management, who is a Project Manager. Then we dive deep to discuss Project Constraints, Organizational Structures and Project Management Office (PMO). Finally, to top it all of, we also touch upon the PMP courseware and understand the basic Project Management Life Cycle and its types as well as Project Manager's tasks in the different process groups like Initiation, Planning, Execution, M & C and Closing.
Who this course is for:
- Project Management Professionals
- Budding Project Managers
- Have Elementary Exposure to Project Management
- Basics of Project Management
- Sneak peak at the PMP Certification course
Topics discussed in this lecture,
- What is a Project?
- Where do projects come from?
- Project Constraints
- How do you define project success?
- What is Project Management?
- Programs and Portfolios
- Project Manager
- Organizational Structure
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Project Stakeholders
- Project Management Life Cycle and its types
- Project Management Processes
Fundamentals of Java with NetBeansChristoph Tornau