PMP - Data Gathering & Project Selection Methods (PMBOK 6)
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Data gathering is the foremost technique employed in the project management process. Data collection techniques are used to gather information from a variety of sources. Before turning inputs into results, we often need to collect additional information. This course will highlight some of the common data gathering techniques such as brainstorming, statistical sampling and creating checklists. In addition to that, some of the project management methods are also discussed including internal rate of return, cost-benefit analysis and payback period.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for project researchers and managers considering the significance of data collection and project selection to achieve the ultimate corporate goals
- PMP Aspirants, who want to get PMP certification
- Basic Project Management Knowledge
- Information gathering using tools such as checklists and check sheets
- Benchmarking and statistical sampling for advanced data gathering procedures
- Learning how to do brainstorming
- Learning project selection method concept
- Developing present value calculations
- Understanding the internal rate of return concepts
- Learning the concept of payback period
- Performing net present value calculations
Mudassiriqbal.net welcomes you to the course. We are excited to have so many students in the course. I am confident that you will enjoy taking this course in this exciting new online environment.
For many of you, this is your first experience with an online course. Even if you are an expert at it, remember that online courses provide a different way to study and require a few different skills from you as the student.
The course is a part of Project Management Courses getting you ready for the PMP Certification from Mudassiriqbal.net
I look forward to working with you throughout this Journey.
Once you are done with the course, don't forget to review and check the resources at;
Introduction to Tools and Techniques Categories
Data Gathering Info
Project Selection Method Introduction
Net Present Value
Sunk Cost & Opportunity Cost