PMP - Estimation Techniques (PMBOK 6)
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Estimation is a vital practice for making the projects successful. Project managers are often challenged with scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk limitations and here estimation plays a crucial role. Being a professional estimator is an imperative part of setting schedules, creating budgets, controlling resources and running a booming team and business. This course will highlight some of the most common estimation techniques for project management. These techniques are not only viable but also used frequently in multiple projects. They require a particular data and mathematical and statistical processes that will be taught in this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for both the current and future Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Professionals who want to enhance their role as project estimators or managers
- Students and professionals who want to have a deep understanding of project estimation steps and techniques that are essential for managing a project
- A general idea of Estimation in terms of Scheduling
- Basic Mathematics understanding i.e average and weighted average
- Learning the basic estimation techniques including analogous, parametric, and three-point estimation
- Applying more than one estimating techniques
- Identifying estimates, make assumptions and use related information to make a valid estimate
- Identifying the likely risks and assumptions
- Defining the resource and cost estimate for completion of each activity during the project
Mudassiriqbal.net welcomes you to the course. We are excited to have so many students in the course. I am confident that you will enjoy taking this course in this exciting new online environment.
For many of you, this is your first experience with an online course. Even if you are an expert at it, remember that online courses provide a different way to study and require a few different skills from you as the student.
The course is a part of Project Management Courses getting you ready for the PMP Certification from Mudassiriqbal.net
I look forward to working with you throughout this Journey.
Once you are done with the course, don't forget to review and check the resources at;
Categories - Introduction
Tools & Techniques Introduction
Bottom Up Estimation
Three Point Introduction
Accuracy of Estiamtes
How to better Estimate
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars