Attend this Project Management Professional (PMP) exam preparation course and be on your way to sit and pass the PMP® certification exam from PMI. The PMP exam preparation course signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a Project Management Professional PMP certified and become a project hero.
You can find PMPs leading projects in nearly every country and, unlike other certifications that focus on a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is truly global. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
- Know the fundamental concepts of the project management
- Learn all Project Management Knowledge area and process groups
- Apply and use the project management tools and techniques listed in the PMBOK
- Measure the project performance using the Earned value Management Techniques
- Be ready for the PMP exam
- Explain and discuss the 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups of the PMBOK
- Earn the required 35 project management education hours needed for the PMP exam
- Estimate and calculate the project duration, project budget and project resources