In order to qualify for the PMP credential, one must achieve 4500 to 7500 working hours leading projects. That is equal to having 3 to 5 years of work experience!
Surpass others in the field by learning the key tools and techniques while you prepare for your PMP exam.
If you are already a skilled certified practitioner this course offers a wonderful refresher to ensure you are capturing all areas of project management successfully, I know I found it useful to review this material from time to time over my career.
This course will get you on the right path by going through the methodology and teaching you what tools you need and how to use them, when to engage your team, how to prepare your schedule, how to create a high-level budget versus a low-level project budget. This course on the Project Management Life Cycle provides a thorough overview of the fundamentals of managing a project from its idealization through to the completion of the project.
We walk through each phase of the Project Management Life Cycle, identifying the activities within the Concept, Definition, Planning, Implementation and Close-out phases, and I explain how to use the tools and provide you with the knowledge required to manage a project from beginning to end.
This course dives into the major deliverable of each phase and explains how to use the tools to complete a Business Case, Project Plan, Project Schedule, Implementation Plan, and lessons learned documents to enable you for success on your projects.
I will discuss the techniques I use that has helped me be successful and well respected within my career! Don't wait any longer enroll now and get started in Project Management.
- This course assumes the students has no knowledge of project management and will provide the proper instruction to help you gain the appropriate knowledge
- No prior knowledge or understanding is required
- Navigate through the project management life-cycle processes
- Prepare a business case
- Prepare an effective project plan and schedule
- Prepare the project budget
- Track and monitor a project
- Prepare for implementing your project
- Conduct 'lessons learned' session for the project, and
- Close-out your project