The Project Risk and Change Management course gives to participants clear and a comprehensive understanding of two key competencies of a project manager – project risk and change based on the provisions of PMI PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition.
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to manage project risks and changes effectively.
- The course intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical understanding of project risk and change identification, analysis and managing.
- The said competencies prove most valuable from a practical point of view and their high level allows implementing projects more effectively.
- The course material is developing specific practical skills and presented from a project manager’s role and position. The work of all the project team members described as well.
- Basic Knowledge of general management processes is recommended before taking this course
What will you learn
- You will become an educated specialist in the field of project risk and change management activities by learning all the required universal essentials of managing project risks and changes in any industry
- You will have a complete understanding on how to apply a key processes on managing project risk including risk management planning, identification, qualitative and quantitative analysis, response planning, monitoring and control
- You will be confident to take Job interviews related to project risk and change management vacancies
Number of Lectures: 13 Total Duration: 01:34:11
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All