A very effective CEO once told me that if any of her people are having a problem with a client, she knows exactly what to do...
She puts that person on a plane and sends him or her off to work things out in person.
This is far more effective than a phone conference and many, many times more helpful than writing a memo or sending an email, she says.
Nothing compares to a face-to-face meeting.
She intuitively came to the conclusion that my observations have verified and communications researcher Dr. Albert Mehrabian has even tried to quantify...
...that words are less important than your voice in affecting the feelings and attitudes of your audience, and, even added together, they don’t make as big an impression as nonverbal and nonvocal cues.
While there are no reliable, exact measures as yet...
...from all the anecdotal evidence I have accumulated from my years of doing and observing presentations...
I have no doubt that facial expressions and body language play a major role in whatever impression you make on your audience.
Whether you are meeting someone one-on-one or speaking to an audience of five thousand, before you’ve said a word, people have made some kind of judgment about you...
...and while your superficial appearance is important...
...what you’re wearing, how fit and groomed you are, and how attractive you may be...
...they determine what kind of a person you are based on cues that are far more subtle.
Unaware of this, many presenters focus exclusively on the words of their presentation and ignore all the other more important components.
They give no thought to the best place to stand when talking to an audience.
They don’t know how to use their hands or their eyes to give their message maximum impact.
That's why I created...
Body Language Blueprint: How to Use Your Face and Body with Dynamic Effect.
Specifically, you will learn how to master your body language in the TOP FOUR body language situations of any presentation...
Module 1: Master Your Stance
Module 2: Master Your Movements
Module 3: Master Your Facial Expressions
Module 4: Master Answering Questions
When you know how to use the tools of body language and facial expression to enhance your persuasive powers...
... you will be a far more effective presenter than you ever imagined.
Body Language Blueprint Reviews
- “As a result of his class (and his confidence in us as learners), I felt prepared to spearhead and participate in initiatives outside of my QA role that would land me in front of a room filled with people.” - Katie Tlusty -- Implementation Services
- "I like the program because it gave me different aspects that I never thought about as far as speaking in front of a group, and some tools that I can definitely take away and hopefully use effectively." - Brendan - Small Business Owner
- “Learning how to answer any question was the single most useful thing I have ever learned for my role as an implementer. The magic of it is that you can easily teach your analyst or an AC how to do it in 15 minutes or less. If you can hook your audience and handle any question, 80% of your job is already done.” - Elisabeth Cline --Project Manager
About Your Instructor
International Public Speaking Coach, TEDx Speaker and Best Selling author Jason Teteak has taught more than one million people how to flawlessly command attention and connect with audiences in their unique style.
He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques.
Or as he puts it “No theoretical fluff”.
Jason gained recognition at EPIC Systems in the medical software industry, where he was known as “trainer of trainers of trainers.”
He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for The Rule the Room Method.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 he was named #1 Best Selling coach on Public Speaking for his on-demand video teaching tools that quickly took off for over 100,000 online students around the world.
Teteak has flipped the model and changed the approach to great Public Speaking for even the most seasoned veterans.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants to Improve Their Body Language in their Public Speaking and Presentations
- Download the Body Language Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire body language experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your body language Rule the Room Style!
- Stay calm and in control in front of every audience and overcome nervousness and anxiety when presenting…
- Master your body language by taking a strong stance in the sweet spot, master eye contact and keep your body still when needed…
- Read your audience for maximum impact so you can make all listeners feel your message is meant just for them…
- Elicit questions and provide answers even when you have none, and still making people feel safe to ask a questions…
- Use confidence and credibility and show audience members they can trust what you say…
- How to maximize the effect of your facial expressions to improve communication with ANYONE, especially someone you are listening to
- The top 3 ways to make your audience feel more comfortable in your room using body language and facial expressions
- How to build your confidence so you feel empowered long before they even arrive and exactly why most presenters get it wrong
- How to work the “sweet spot” in the room to maximize impact and improve engagement along with 3 ways to command more respect in the room the VERY NEXT TIME you present
- How to appear RELAXED, CALM, AND CONFIDENT while you speak, and why that’s so important for your audience
- The secret to answering questions so you ALWAYS look like you know the answer even when you don’t and successfully set a Q & A boundary so you only have to answer questions you WANT to answer without your audience even realizing that you did it
- How to get your audience to like you using your body language and facial expressions nd why it’s so important that you do so including specific strategies you can use to make your presentation more enjoyable for both the audience AND YOU
- The three things you can do to EFFECTIVELY SHOW that you are listening to a person’s question along with the proper technique for repeating every question that gets asked of you, and the 4 reasons why it’s SO IMPORTANT to do it
- An easy to follow recipe for answering questions so that your audience ALWAYS feel good about their question AND your answer including a simple method that will compel EVERYONE in your audience to listen when you’re answering a question for an individual
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99