If you have ever considered a career in hosting on TV, the shopping channels or even the red carpet, then this course is what you are looking for to start your TV hosting career.
Melissa Hall, former Miss MN USA and professional cheerleader turned commercial and infomercial actor and live on air guest for shopping channels in the US and Canada, will teach you the fundamentals of hosting, provide real world examples and share her secrets of failure and success to get started in the TV hosting industry. She will elaborate the purpose of the host and what types of hosting there are so you can find what type hosting is best suited for you.
Melissa will start off with how to engage your audience, then give auditioning techniques and tools to practice to land your next hosting job. Next, she will go over how to give the best interviewing techniques and then portray how to interview a guest and connect with your audience. She will also talk about how to co-host. Melissa will later go over discovering yourself as a brand and marketing and show how to sell a product. She will then wrap up the course with a Q & A.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in pursuing a career as a television host
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for in order to take this course
- Learn a systematic approach to getting started building a lucrative career as a television host
- Learn how to host, audition and interview
- Learn how to captivate the audience
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99