Do People Pay Attention when You Speak?
You want your words to carry weight, you want people to listen to you, you want to speak with authority, you want to be trusted... you even want to be sought out for you opinions, insights and advice.
What you need is gravitas.
And here is where you will learn how to develop it in a simple five step programme.
What are the symptoms?
You know you need to develop more gravitas if people tend to ignore your advice, if people sometimes switch-off when you are speaking, if it seems like they don't trust your judgement.
Who needs gravitas?
If you want to further your career, you need gravitas. It is that commanding impression of authority, judgement and wisdom that people look to when they want a leader, when they need advice, or when someone has to give them confidence in the future.
That can be you...
Do you want:
- People to take you seriously?
- To feel confident among older, more experienced colleagues or clients?
- To hold the attention of a room full of people?
- A position of trust, influence, and authority?
- Your ideas and insights to be welcomed and embraced?
- Promotion at a young age?
- People to pay attention and take notice of you?
- You career to move forwards and upwards?
Can Gravitas Be Learned?
We recognize gravitas when we encounter a set of attitudes and behaviors that conform to our expectations of authority, credibility and wisdom. You can learn these attitudes and behaviors, and you will, with this five step course.
What makes gravitas does depend, to a degree, on the culture and society you live and work in. This course is designed for people in Western, English-speaking cultures. But much of the advice will also be true for other cultures.
Think of the INFLUENCE and IMPACT you can have when people seek you out and listen to your views.
What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Simpliv.
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for you, if you want to be taken seriously
- It is for you, if you want others to trust your judgement
- It is for you, if you notice people switch off, when you speak
- ...but it is not for people who want to be the life and soul of the party, the class clown, or be constantly trying hard to dominate
- Instead, it is for you, if you want to dominate quietly, without seeming to try
- You won't need anything before you start this course
- But you will want to find some work and social situations to try out these methods as soon as you can
- Influence the people around you
- Project gravitas
- Hold an audience of one, two, or two thousand
- Think like someone with the credibility of deep experience
- Choose your actions to emphasize your gravitas
- Look the part
- Choose what you say to give your ideas impact
- Select how to speak so your words carry weight
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99