Imagine being able to give a keynote speech to hundreds or even thousands of key players in your industry, without having to leave your home or office. You can now deliver keynote speech, live, though Skype and other online services to conventions and audiences in other cities and continents.
In this How to Give a Virtual Keynote Speech course you will learn the following:
- How to prepare for the technical aspects of delivering a virtual speech
- How to speak to an audience you can't see
- How to look comfortable, confident and relaxed when speaking virtually
- How to use engage your audience and host
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Simpliv's online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your virtual presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out virtually as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to speak or has to speak to audiences virtually
- Anyone who wants to speak without travelling
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
- Deliver a virtual keynote speech
- Present via Skype and YouTube
- Speak with confidence in front of a video camera
- Present to an audience without seeing the audience