How hard is it for YOU to create and deliver a 5-minute presentation?
You probably know the statistics…
The fear of public speaking ranks number one in the minds of millions of the people on this planet.
For many people, the fear of public speaking ranks even higher than the fear of death or even disease.
But what happens when you have even less time to present?
What happens to your fear?
- For most people, it goes up…
What happens to your nerves?
- They get worse…
For the majority of people, the 5-minute presentation is the most challenging to create and deliver…
Mark Twain once said,
- “If you want me to give you a two-hour presentation, I am ready today. If you want only a five-minute speech, it will take me two weeks to prepare.” – Mark Twain
That’s because you only get five minutes to show credibility, build rapport, engage the audience, get your message across, and close to action (and applause)…
So, it actually takes more time to prepare…
And, it becomes even harder to deliver…
And still, the BEST public speakers in history are often the ones show know how to create and/or deliver give an amazing 5 minute talks…
- Abraham Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address in less than 5 minutes..
- William Shakespeare wrote his “Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears…” speech to be delivered by Mark Antony in less than 5 minutes..
- Lou Gehrig’s “Farewell to Baseball Address” had his greatest moments summed in less than 5 minutes as he said, “…I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth”
- Even most best man and maid of honor speeches are 5 minutes or less…
What about you?
What happens to you when you find out you have to give a 5-minute (or less) presentation or speech?
I decided to find out…
I interviewed over 500 presenters from beginners to advanced and everywhere in between and asked them to tell me the top-ten things they worry about when it comes to giving a five minute presentation…
Here’s what they said…
(Ask yourself if you’ve ever had any worries like these…)
Top 10 worries of a 5-min presentation.
- “Going over time and not finishing what I need to get across.”
- “Forgetting something important to say.”
- “Not getting their attention or I’ll be boring.”
- “Technology might not work or I won’t know how to use it.”
- “Getting stage fright, shaky voice/hands or want to throw-up.”
- “They won’t understand what I’m saying.”
- “They’ll miss the why I’m saying it.”
- “Mics won’t work or I’ll speak too loud or too quiet.”
- “The audience is distracted or being distracting.”
- “I won’t be convincing.”
To help you stand up and deliver an amazing 5-minute presentation that breaks down barriers and open doors (with less nerves and fear), we created...
Five : How to Give an Amazing Five Minute Presentation
With this step-by-step training plan, you’ll have a proven system you can follow to give an amazing (no-fear) five-minute presentation.
Successful people can share their ideas clearly, powerfully, and succinctly (i.e. in less than 5-10 minutes).
A member of the Cabinet congratulated Woodrow Wilson on introducing the vogue of short speeches and asked him about the time it took him to prepare his speeches. He said:
- “It depends. If I am to speak ten minutes, I need a week for preparation; if fifteen minutes, three days; if half an hour, two days; if an hour, I am ready now” – Woodrow Wilson
While the rest of the world continues to struggle to create and deliver 5-minute speeches…
You’ll learn new techniques for
- Creating irresistible content
- Practicing to perfection
- Delivering a powerful impression
Which means instead of losing your audience, you’ll get them to take action in less than 5 minutes.
So how do we transform how you give short presentations?
Like I said, this is an 18-step recipe…
In steps 1 – 12, you’ll learn how to create irresistible five minute content…
- How to create content that audiences will listen to without being distracting…
- The exact 5-minute “hooks formula” to identify what your audience wants and why they want it..
- Super quick and cool slideshow techniques that get their attention and are incredibly engaging in less than 5 minutes…
- How to create your presentation so that you finish on time in 5-minutes or less and get across everything you need to…
- The best way to write your blueprint (not a script) so that you’ll remember each of the important things you want to say…
- Our very own 5-minute presentation modeled for you so that you know why you’re saying and doing what you’re doing…
In steps 13 – 18, you’ll learn how to practice it to perfection and deliver a powerful impression in less than 5 minutes…
In these final steps, we’ll cover
- The 5-minute opener that immediately engages your audience and gets them to want to hear more from you…
- Preparation and practice techniques so that technology (and other) snafus won’t affect your presentation...
- How to overcome “5-minute stage fright” and deliver a powerful impression and continue to present with confidence…
- The exact steps to deliver a compelling message so they will understand exactly what you’re saying…
- How to practice your “5-minute voice” so microphones will become your friend rather than your enemy…
- The 5-minute close that shows you were convincing, inspiring, enjoyable and motivating (and ends right on time)…
If this recipe sounds difficult, don’t worry: we make everything simple, easy to understand, and quick to learn.
In fact, you can complete the entire training in just two hours!
Which means that by this time tomorrow, you’ll be able to say with confidence:
“Finally, I know EXACTLY how to create an irresistible 5-minute presentation, practice it to perfection, and deliver a powerful impression.”
Instead of creating your presentation again and again and doubting yourself, doubting the content, and doubting how you’re going to deliver it in 5 minutes or less…
You can boost your self-confidence: trusting and being confident that you can create it succinctly, practice it effectively, and deliver it quickly!
You’ll have a confidence to present anything in 5 minutes or less…
With a proven system for being more effective at short presentations.
And as your audience grows…
You’ll be able to talk in front of bigger and bigger groups delivering a confident, articulate, eloquent five-minute talk with no nervousness showing.
We know this process works, because it’s the same system that helped hundreds of our clients conquer their fear of public speaking.
you’ll get to see me model exactly how to do it with a live audience…
Instead of trying to create, practice and deliver 5-minute presentations on your own…wasting your time, patience, and valuable 5-minute dollars trying to figure out how this process works…
You can simply follow our PROVEN 18-step recipe (Five) to start seeing results almost instantly!
And you can do it all today, by getting access to Five: How to Give an amazing 5-minute presentation…
So, to break down barriers and open doors, here’s what you should do:
Click the button and start giving amazing 5-minute presentations TODAY…
- “There are always three speeches, for every one you actually gave. The one you practiced, the one you gave, and the one you wish you gave.” – Dale Carnegie
Take action now to give the 5-minute talk you wish you gave.
See you on the inside...
About Your Instructor
International Public Speaking Coach, TEDx Speaker and Best Selling author Jason Teteak has taught more than one million people how to flawlessly command attention and connect with audiences in their unique style.
He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques.
Or as he puts it “No theoretical fluff”.
Jason gained recognition at EPIC Systems in the medical software industry, where he was known as “trainer of trainers of trainers.”
He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for The Rule the Room Method.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 he was named #1 Best Selling coach on Public Speaking for his on-demand video teaching tools that quickly took off for over 100,000 online students around the world.
Teteak has flipped the model and changed the approach to great Public Speaking for even the most seasoned veterans.
Who this course is for:
- Public Speakers
- Keynote Speakers
- Business Professionals
- Team leads
- Human Resources professionals
- Web/Tech Developers
- Sales professionals
- Project managers
- CEO's and Founders
- Directors and VP's
- Anyone Who Wants to Give an AMAZING Five Minute Presentation!
- Download the 'Five' Workbook that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your five minute presentations Rule the Room style!
- How to create irresistible five minute content that audiences will listen to without being distracting
- The exact 5-minute “hooks formula” to identify what your audience wants and why they want it
- Super quick and cool slideshow techniques that get their attention and are incredibly engaging in less than 5 minutes
- How to create your presentation so that you finish on time in 5-minutes or less and get across everything you need to
- The best way to write your blueprint (not a script) so that you’ll remember each of the important things you want to say
- Our very own 5-minute presentation modeled for you so that you know why you’re saying and doing what you’re doing
- Practice your five minute presentation to perfection and deliver a powerful impression in less than 5 minutes
- The 5-minute opener that immediately engages your audience and gets them to want to hear more from you
- Preparation and practice techniques so that technology (and other) snafus won’t affect your presentation
- How to overcome “5-minute stage fright” and deliver a powerful impression and continue to present with confidence
- The exact steps to deliver a compelling message so they will understand exactly what you’re saying
- How to practice your “5-minute voice” so microphones will become your friend rather than your enemy
- The 5-minute close that shows you were convincing, inspiring, enjoyable and motivating (and ends right on time)