Why is the 'Impress Factor' so important?
Getting that public speaking “impress factor” with audiences will allow you to confidently set the stage as a credible and reliable resource that builds a partnership with people.
To get that impress factor, what you actually know matters less than what your audience thinks you know. Some people might be nervous but manage not to show it.
More unexpectedly, people who feel quite sure of themselves may not convey the 'Impress Factor' to their audiences.
What will you get with 'Impress Factor'?
With this program, you'll discover 5 public speaking strategies to show more confidence and credibility to gain that "impress factor" with your audience.
You'll learn how to:
- Build a belief and credibility with operational folks, managers and higher ups so that they say ‘Yay’ rather than ‘Nay’ to the proposals that you have.
- Feel less stress, anxiety and worry about how people are going to perceive you so that you can build your audience relationships rather than see them go south.
- Control your emotions using your words and tone in a way that makes your present confidently and intelligently so that you appear very well prepared.
- Be perceived as more confident and credible in meetings with your audience by using your body language in the right way.
- Answer any question so that you always sound confident even when you don’t know the answer.”
- Here's what some participants in the 'Impress Factor' program had to say...
Impress Factor Course Reviews:
“Building credibility with your customer team and operations is critical to your success as an implementer. Jason's presentation training provides valuable information that will immediately boost your credibility by helping you be better prepared, more confident and more in control of your presentation.”
Lacey Miron - Operations Manager
“You taught me more in 10 minutes about public speaking than I’d learned in 10 years. I’m working diligently to apply the skills and I’ve noticed an improvement in my public speaking since then. I greatly appreciate it. Huge thanks!”
Ike Glinsmann -- Implementation Services
”When Jason teaches you good presentation skills and how to apply them to a leading a validation session he doesn’t just tell you what to do, he shows you. I could read about how to be a good presenter all day but it never really clicked until I saw the skills in action.”
Nicole Ranere -- Project Manager
“The 'Impress Factor' helps Customer Finance Team members come across as more confident and competent individuals to our customers. This is extremely important when we are facilitating calls with high-level executives – they need to feel comfortable in our abilities to lead. Additionally, the tips that were provided in class were helpful in keeping our audience engaged throughout these customer meetings.”
Katie Dencker -- Financial Analyst
How is 'Impress Factor' different?
Our goal is to give people practical and actionable public speaking tools that create a real connection with your audience.
Not pie in the sky ideas, one hit wonders or concepts that sound good on paper but are impossible to execute, that come off as disingenuous or that are just plain ineffective for public speaking.
Over 20 years ago, I began crafting this method for meeting the challenges of public speaking in a way that’s genuine to you.
We show you exactly how to take public speaking skills and use them to seize opportunities, big & small...
So you can have the "impress factor" you need to deliver your message, because our guess is what you have to say is pretty important.
About Your Instructor:
International Public Speaking Coach, TEDx Speaker and Best Selling author Jason Teteak has taught more than one million people how to flawlessly command attention and connect with audiences in their unique style.
He’s won praise and a wide following for his original methods, his engaging style, and his knack for transferring communications skills via practical, simple, universal and immediately actionable techniques.
Or as he puts it “No theoretical fluff”.
Jason gained recognition at EPIC Systems in the medical software industry, where he was known as “trainer of trainers of trainers.”
He has developed more than fifty presentation and communication training programs ranging in length from one hour to three days that serve as the basis for The Rule the Room Method.
In 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 he was named #1 Best Selling coach on Public Speaking for his on-demand video teaching tools that quickly took off for over 100,000 online students around the world.
Teteak has flipped the model and changed the approach to great Public Speaking for even the most seasoned veterans.
Who this course is for:
- Public Speakers
- Sales Professionals
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Business Owners
- Anyone else who wants to get the elusive 'Impress Factor' when they speak.
- Download the 'Impress Factor' Handout that accompanies this course so that you can follow along perfectly with what is being said.
- Stop the video when Jason says to do each of the many activities that are in this program so that you can get the entire 'impress factor' experience.
- Apply each of the Your turns that occur in each of the major section descriptions to your training so that you can see dramatic differences in your 'Impress Factor' Rule the Room Style!
- Impress Factor #1: Build a belief and credibility with operational folks, managers and higher ups so that they say ‘Yay’ rather than ‘Nay’ to the proposals that you have.
- Impress Factor #2: Feel less stress, anxiety and worry about how people are going to perceive you so that you can build your audience relationships rather than see them go south.
- Impress Factor #3: Control your emotions using your words and tone in a way that makes your present confidently and intelligently so that you appear very well prepared.
- Impress Factor #4: Be perceived as more confident and credible in meetings with your audience by using your body language in the right way.
- Impress Factor #5: Answer any question so that you always sound confident even when you don’t know the answer.”
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99