Public Speaking-How to Size Up Your Public Speaking Audience
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Imagine being able to size up your public speaking audience before and during your speech. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you were in tune with the concerns of your audience? Wouldn't you like to know that everything you said was both relevant and understandable to your audience?
In this How to Size Up Your Public Speaking Audience course you will learn the following:
- How to prepare for an audience in advance
- How to read your audience while speaking
- How to use notes during your speech so that you can be looking at your audience most of the time
- What to do if your audience is tuning out
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Simpliv's online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present it will be well worth the time spent. And having this skill will save you time for all future presentations in your life.
You can begin improving your presentation skills right now. You may have an opportunity to speak out as soon as tomorrow, so why waste another day worried that your presentation skills are not up to high standards. Please enroll today.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who faces challenging audiences or who wishes to become a better public speaker
- This is not for people who have a general fear of public speaking
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
- Size up your speaking audience
- Engage your audience
- Make adjustments to your speech while delivering your presentation
- Delver more effective speeches
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes