Imagine yourself speaking at the global TED Talks conference in front of millions of viewers. Or imagine that every time you speak, audience members come up to you and say "your speech is so good, you should deliver a TED Talk."
TED has become the gold standard of speakers and thinkers around the globe. If you'd like to speak at TED you need to know how to deliver captivating ideas in a provocative manner. It's not enough to have the research or to just be "smart." TED demands excellence in the substance and style of your presentation. This course will teach you how to prepare a speech that will meet the standards of TED. The course will take a couple of hours to cover, though it may take a lifetime to come up with ideas important enough for the demanding TED audience. Giving a great TED speech can catapult someone's career to a whole new level. Being a consistently great speaker can help everyone's career. This course will take you several hours if you prepare a new speech.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
Who is the target audience?
- Thought leaders
- Public Intellectuals
- Ideas Worth Spreading
- Willingness to video record your presentations and watch them
- Video camera (on cell phone, webcam, or any other video recording device)
- To Help Students Prepare a TED Speech
- To Teach Students How to deliver a TED-Quality Speech Anywhere
- To Improve Public Speaking Skills
- To transform competent speakers into inspirational presenters