Public speaking and presentation skills are skills that may make the greatest determination in your success in business and in life. Why not become a great speaker and presenter right away?
TJ Walker is a world class speaker and trainer best known for his Simpliv best-selling 25 to 30 hour master classes on public speaking, media training and presentation skills. In this class, TJ has condensed all of his most important public speaking and presentation skills to the absolute most essential, in one hour.
If you are in a hurry to master public speaking and presentation skills, then this course is for you.
"I've devoted the last 30 years of my life conducting live, in-person public speaking and presentation skills to Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and Professional Athletes. Now, I'm excited to bring to you these same insider secrets that will transform you into an excellent presenter. I've learned how to help extremely busy people with very tight deadlines. That's why I'm convinced that this one-hour course will help you dramatically. If you take this course and do a few simple homework assignments, I am absolutely convinced I can make your public speaking and presentation skills world class. You WILL be able to do the following in EVERY Presentation:
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, regardless of audience size
- Present so your audience understands you
- Present so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part)
- Influence your audience to take the actions you want." TJ Walker, President of Media Training Worldwide and best-selling Simpliv Instructor
“TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) “The world's leading presentation and media training firm." Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting public speaking and presentation skills training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted public speaking and presentation skills workshops on six continents in more than two dozen countries.
His book, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of "Media Training AZ" and "Media Training Success."
Walker's Facebook page "TJ Walker Speak to Influence" is the #1 page for 7-day a week video tutorials on how to be a better public speaker and communicator.
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
Please note: this is a communications course conducted by a real person who is speaking and demonstrating public speaking and presentation skills. If you are looking for a course with lots of animation, slides, special effects, slick edits, and robotic voices, this course is not for you.
Final Note. This is a One Hour Class. This is as thorough and as in-depth as a one-hour public speaking and presentation skills class can be. Plus, it includes at no extra cost a PDF copy of TJ Secret to Foolproof Presentations. If you are looking for more in-depth public speaking and presentation skills courses.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals of any public speaking and presentation skill level looking to improve dramatically in a short time period
- A desire to become better at public speaking and presentation skills in the shortest time possible
- A cell phone, webcam or laptop with a video recording device
- A willingness to learn public speaking and presentation skills by actually speaking, not just watch videos or reading
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed when speaking and presenting
- Be understood by the audience
- Have key messages remembered by the audience
- Influence the audience to take desired action