Complete Python Course Go from zero to hero in Python
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Welcome to the Complete Python Course!
This course will take you from Zero to Hero in Python, easily and smartly. We've crafted every piece of content to be concise and straightforward, while never leaving you confused. This course will dive right into Python and get you productive from the very beginning. This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Simpliv! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3. (Note, we also provide older Python 2 notes in case of you need them)
Why Learn Python?
Python is a general-purpose language, which means it can be used to build just about anything,which will be made easy with the right tools/libraries. Professionally, Python is great for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, and scientific computing. Many developers have also used Python to build productivity tools, games, and desktop apps, so there are plenty of resources to help you learn how to do those as well.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
- Advanced Methods
- Python GUI
- Sqlite DataBase
- & much more!
- A laptop/Computer
- There are no other requirements!
- what is Python, what is programming language
- Complete understanding of Python from the Scratch
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Importing and using python libraries
- what are functions and how to use them
- Database In Python
- Real Life Projects
- And Much More
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes