Python 1200: Practice for BEGINNERS
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Step-by Step Concept Review & Hands-On Activities
After learning something new, the next thing we usually must do is to practice what we have learned?
Designed for students who have completed an introductory training opportunity to Python 3, anyone who feels that they could use a little more hands-on experience should find the lessons of Python 1200 informative, as well as useful.
Starting out with string, keyword, help, as well as a built-in function overview, Python 1200 will guide new students through a series of logical, evolutionary, hands-on practice activities. From collection types to chess boards and fundamental research & testing concepts, students looking to be inspired with an informative set of practice activities should find Python 1200: Practice for Beginners to be both challenging, as well as educational.
- Students need to have completed Python 1000, or an equivalent beginner's level of Python education
- Python 3.x needs to be installed
- Create functions that integrate with the Python help() subsystem
- Review commonly used built-in operations
- Understand how to display glyphs using Unicode
- Create a simple Unicode game board
- Create a mathematical expression evaluator
- Practice using basic type identification & type conversion operations
- Learn how to add fundamental testing operations to your programming activities