You want to invest in real estate but you don’t know WHERE and HOW to start? You have taken a bunch of online courses and you know to analyse the deals, to do the transaction itself, even when is the right time to invest, but nobody has told you what to pay attention to when you inspect a property? Well, if this is the case this course will help you because I will let you look over my shoulders when I select and do my next investment.
This course is structured as practical guide for beginner investors with the idea to help them with the choice of their first investment property be it a rental property or fix & flip property.
My name is Svetoslav Deltchev and for the last thirteen years, I’ve invested millions in real estate properties. My portfolio consists of properties ranging from apartments to beauty studios.
Besides a professional real estate investor, I have close to 20 years of finance experience. That includes being a managing director of Immorent Bulgaria, part of Erste Bank Group- one of the largest financial services providers in Central and Eastern Europe.
But so much for me, let’s see why you need to enroll in this course right now.
After all these years, I’ve finally decided to share my knowledge and experience and to help the beginner investors with the right property choice.
Who is this course for?
If you are like me you probably have a pretty decent job and earn enough but you understand that the corporate world is not offering the stability anymore that you wish you had for yourself and mainly for your family.
This is the reason why I have created all my courses so far. I want to help you to create an additional income source that will increase your financial comfort and would lead to your financial independence at some point in the future provided you have the endurance to repeat the process many times in the coming years.
Do you need any prior knowledge?
The course does not require any experience or prior knowledge from you. You will simply watch me select and refurbish one of my properties. I will share with you my experience, all my arguments and show you the process that I follow normally.
In this respect the course is for beginners and people with limited experience with real estate investments.
This course will be useful for people who are aiming to invest in:
- Rental Properties - multifamily properties, single family houses etc.
- Fix & flip deals
What you will NOT find in this course:
- Analysis of a real estate deal. I have not touched this topic. It is a topic of its own and out of the scope of this course.
- I will not cover the topic “WHEN is the right time to invest in properties”. I have included a lecture about the property cycle, but the topic is more extensive and important in order to be covered in one lecture. I have a separate course on this topic and you could write me for a discount coupon.
- I will not cover the legal due diligence of a real estate transaction
- I have not offered real estate investing strategies
- I have not discussed the topic about the financing of the property transaction
The course is FOCUSED on the SELECTION of the right property!
Frequently asked questions
You share your experience but is it applicable on my market?
- This is very good question. I have structured the course in a way that it will be useful for everybody who has the dilemma how to select his/her first investment property. There are no specifics in the information that can’t be used on other markets. In any case you should check some of the information with the specifics on your particular market environment.
Can I learn to select a property merely from a course?
- No. You must apply this knowledge if you want to take advantage of it. Otherwise it will remain pure theory for you. I am doing this regularly for more than 12 years already and it works perfectly for me. Each property increases my monthly income and allows me to purchase even more property.
What if I can’t apply everything from the very beginning?
- Nobody is perfect at the beginning. Actually, you don’t need to be perfect at all. You just need to do it. Real estate is very good investment class and it is forgiving. You should simply do the first step.
Why this course is right for me?
- If you like real estate and speculate with the idea to invest some day in this investment asset class, this course will be useful for you. If you are simply “shopping around” and are looking for “get rich quick” schemes, this course will not help you.
Why I should trust you?
- I am investing in residential real estate for more than 12 years. This course is based on my personal experience and it is not a compilation of several books that I have read on the topic. On top, exactly the real estate has helped me to achieve my financial independence and to dedicate myself to share my experience with others. It is a great fun to have the freedom to do what you want and I will be happy if I could help even one single person to achieve this as well.
I wish you successful investing and don’t forget that there is no risk enrolling in this course. You have a 20 days money back guarantee.
See you inside the course!
- The course does not require any experience or prior knowledge from you. You will simply watch me select and refurbish one of my properties. I will share with you my experience, all my arguments and show you the process that I follow normally
- In this respect the course is for beginners and people with limited experience with real estate investments
You will learn: -
- Which are the best property types for the beginner investors and why
- The 4 basic advantages of the residential real estate as suitable investment asset for your first investment
- Which are the common mistakes that the newbies are doing when they select their first investment property and how to avoid them
- Should you invest in cheap properties in a pre-construction phase - the buy “on green”?
- The 4 stages of the construction process and why it is important to know them
- The 3 advantages of an operational property
- To determine the profitable sub niche of a specific area of interest, irrespectively whether the area itself is not attractive
- How to get access to deals that are not even on the market yet
- How to become a VIP client for the local agents of real estate
- Basic information about the property cycle, so that you could answer the question “When is the right time to invest in properties?” (Refer to my other course)
- The 100:10:3:1 rule when you select real estate for your investments
- The 5 most important issues that you must pay attention to when you select a property
- Why it is important to fall in love with the deal, not with the property
- What is the biggest “black box”when you invest in properties
- Why you should not skip the technical due diligence of your potential properties
- How to create a competitive advantage for your product on the market
- How to buy your competitive advantage
- Examples of competitive advantages on the market that you could use
- How to “break” the client’s resistance when they look at your property
- Various types of insurance for your investment property
- Main points to be aware of when you select your insurance
- Why the insurance companies consider the real estate for more stable asset class compared with the paper assets
- Why you will need a property manager when your portfolio grows
- The 3 property rights defined during the Rome Empire and valid even today