Refund Policy | Simpliv
For any online course enrollment at Simpliv, participants are required to pay the fees for their training as per the Simpliv’s invoice schedules. Should a participant cancel or withdraw the enrollment, they may be entitled to a refund as detailed in Simpliv’s refund Policy, subject to cancellation fees on case to case basis.
Simpliv believes in complete transparency and maintaining a thoroughly accountable system. At Simpliv, customers are entitled to a 100% refund within 20 days as long as-
- The refund is requested within 20 days of purchase of the online course
- No course material have been used
- No course certificates have been issued
A student can request for cancellation of enrolled course within initial 20 days. Generally, it takes 2-3 business days to refund the amount from the requested date of cancellation.
Terms of acceptance for refund by Simpliv
- Refund requests must be made in writing accompanied with all the supporting evidence and documents. Additionally, Simpliv reserves the right to request any further documentation/supporting evidence wherever necessary.
- All the approved refunds will either be sent-
- Directly to the individual
- To the organization who paid the students fees for the online course
- All the approved refunds will be paid within 2-3 business days from the date of the approval being granted by the Simpliv authorities
How do we manage Refund and Cancellation?
Simpliv reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the online course or module at any time. In case Simpliv cancels or reschedules the online course due to any unforeseen circumstances, the users are entitled to a full refund. However, Simpliv is not responsible for any other kind of expenses incurred over and above the course fees.
For purchase of any E-Learning Modules on Simpliv, there is a 20 day cooling off period during which the students have the right to cancel their purchase. In case they go ahead with the cancellation, their payment gets refunded within 2-3 business days at max.
However, as per our refund policy for eLearning courses, no refund will be made once access to the online course material has been made by the participants via the unique access codes. Since our learner management system is governed by a unique username and password, we have a solid tracking mechanism to ensure that the course material isn’t misused for any purpose. If the refund request is made by the customer, we reserve the right to track the usage by an individual using his/her username and password.
If we have a reason to believe that an individual has viewed any of the online course material that they purchased or misused the same for any other purpose, no refund will be made.
Additionally, No refund will be granted if-
- The student withdraws from the course after the commencement of the course (the date when the student is first granted access to the E-Learning portal)
- The student is excluded from continuing the course at Simpliv’s senior management’s discretion in extreme cases
- The student withdraws the participation from the course less than 7 days prior to day 1 of training
Other refund & cancellation conditions
In case the participant cancels the course registration 7 business days prior to scheduled date, participants will be required to pay 20% of the course cost. Simpliv reserves the right to change the cancellation fee depending on other variables.
For all the course change application requests, no cancellation fee will be charged, however, the participant will need to pay course change fee.
If the student fails to cancel their online course enrolment prior to the course commencement, they will not be entitled to any refund. In such scenario, the full course fee will be charged to the participant. In case the student wishes to complete the course at a later date, they will need to reapply for the online module at a later available date.
Refunds will be granted by the Simpliv if:
- The online course has been canceled before the scheduled date by Simpliv for whatever reasons
- The student withdraws or cancels the enrollment of the online course within cooling off period
- The student enrolled for any particular online module withdraws for any reason more than 20 days before the commencement of the program, with the condition that they have not accessed the Simpliv’s e-Learning online modules for any personal or third-party usage.
- In case of emergency situations such as illness or disability which prevents the participants from taking up the online program on the scheduled dates
- Any personal bereavement situation such as the death of a close family member
- Any other special or extenuating circumstances that prevent the participants from taking up the online program on the scheduled dates, however, such cancellation requests might be accepted for a full of partial refund at the sole discretion of the Simpliv authorities.