When every person leaves this planet, we all go to one of two places. We either go to heaven or we go to hell. Those who have accepted Christ Jesus as Lord and Saviour go to heaven and those who have not accepted Jesus as Lord go to hell. There is more to it than that though. For there is an eternal judgement that all have to still incur. The believers have to stand before Jesus Christ to give an account for their lives and the unbelievers have to stand before the saints to give an account for their lives. Both judgement's are eternal. This course reveals what the word of God teaches us regarding both of these judgments.
This course is meant for all audiences. No previous theological study is required or expected, for it is meant to give a basic understanding of what the bible says about the subject of eternal judgement.
Michael Maher will lecture from the bible, to walk the student through the subject of eternal judgement, so that the saint can apply godly principles to their Christian walk in this area. Quizzes have been developed to help test comprehension of the video lectures.
This course focuses on explaining the biblical view of eternal judgement. As a supplementary resource, this course can be taken in tandem with the reading of Michael Maher’s book, Eternal Judgement.
I trust that the material and the dialogue with other students will be encouraging and enlightening for all.
- As a supplementary resource, students can obtain the book, Eternal Judgement, by M.E.B. Maher (Amazon, 2017) ISBN: 978-0620775663. The book is available in print and digital formats
- This is an entry level course for anyone wishing to understand what the bible teaches about eternal judgement
- This course is not for those who wish to enter into religious debates
- Have a clear understanding of the judgement of the Lord's saints
- Have a clear understanding of the rewards available to the Lord's saints
- Have a clear understanding of the judgement of the unbelievers