James 5:15 “And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.”
In this passage of scripture, the Holy Spirit speaks about the prayer of faith. And He speaks about the certainty of the outcome of this type of prayer. For in this passage, the Holy Spirit tells us categorically, that the prayer of faith will (not might) heal the sick (the word translated “save” more correctly means “heal”) and even if sin in the life of the believer was the cause of their sickness, God would forgive their sin. And so, we see from this passage of scripture, that the prayer of faith, when applied correctly, will always produce the desired outcome.
This course is meant for all audiences. No previous theological study is required or expected, for it is meant to give a basic understanding of what the bible says about the subject of the prayer of faith.
Michael Maher will lecture from the bible, to walk the student through the subject of the prayer of faith, so that the saint can have a clear understanding of this subject as revealed in the bible. Quizzes have been developed to help test comprehension of the video lectures. As a supplementary resource, this course can be taken in tandem with the reading of Michael Maher’s book, The Prayer of Faith.
I trust that the material and the dialogue with other students will be encouraging and enlightening for all.
- As a supplementary resource, students can obtain the book, The Prayer of Faith, by M.E.B. Maher (Amazon, 2018) ISBN: 978-1728994932. The book is available in print and digital formats
- This is an entry level course for anyone wishing to understand what the bible teaches about the subject of the prayer of faith
- This course is not for those who wish to enter into religious debates
- Have a clear understanding of what the prayer of faith is
- Have a clear understanding of what is needed to pray the prayer of faith
- Have a clear understanding of how to pray the prayer of faith
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99