Bible Gateway foundation; Written Torah and the Oral Torah
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This Bible Gateway course based on Jean Jacques Rousseau words In the 17th century;
“At Sorbonne University, There is no doubt that the prophecies about the messiah are referring to Jesus. It is also clear to the Rabbis of Amsterdam, with the same degree of certainty, that they are not connected to Jesus at all!
I think that I will never know what the Jews truly claim as long as they do not have their own free country, Study halls and universities where they can speak and discuss without fear.
Only then will we be able to know what they say.” [Emile 4]
Indeed, the Hebrew nation has returned to its land, despite everyone’s expectations, and is finally beginning to share with the world the secrets that preserved it - and the insights it lives by!
It is a Bible Gateway course since In this course, you will encounter the earliest fundamental diffrence between the world attitude towards the Bible [learning the Bible] and the Old Hebrew nation [leaving the Bible]. Those insights are relates to every person, regardless of their gender, race, color or anything else, at the end, we are all children of the same father!
That's it, We study the Bible differently than the rest of the world, and we are confident, when our way of Bible study will spread all over the world, it will give good influence on us all to a better world with a good relationship between us all.
Who this course is for:
- An open mind and the ability to listen to new things
- A deep understanding that we as human beings also contain extensive knowledge of our culture
- Ability to listen Especially for new things that might touch the paradigmatic of life
- To understand and experience the difference between written information [in the Bible] and the knowledge of the ancient Hebrew people
- To acquire the tools to begin and look at the Bible according to the ancient tradition that preserved the correct understanding of the Bible
- You will have a more definite answer to what Kabbalah teaches
- To understand in depth the relationship between the higher ideas and life here in the world and how these worlds can be connected
Can We Understand the Tanach?
The Pseudo-Science of Judaism
The Torah that lives within the nation
Fragmentation of Halacha
What is the Kabbalah
"And GOD said..." [ויאמר]
Create, Publish and Market "Photo" Coloring Books OnlineDan Grijzenhout
Home Schooling - Is it Right for Your Family?Dan Grijzenhout
An Introduction to the World of Stamp CollectingDan Grijzenhout