Mandala art therapy course is a form of psychotherapy in which a trained therapist guides clients through a variety of artistic processes using geometric patterns in an effort to find or restore a sense of healthy mental balance.
For some, the practice is very self-soothing and centering.
Others find mandala techniques to be powerful tools for containing negative emotions, such as fear, anxiety or anger.
One of the most interesting aspects of mandala art therapy is the fact that each mandala provides a snapshot of the emotional state of its creator.
- This course expects basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- You should have a computer with Illustrator CC installed
- Students will Learn how to heal themselves using the technique of drawing Mandalas
- What is Mandala?
- How to create Om Mandala
- How to create Leaf Mandala
- How to create Magic Repeating Mandala
- What are seven chakras and how you can use them in Mandalas to heal yourself
- Drawing Seven different Mandalas