Blues Guitar Lessons: Chords, Rhythm and Lead Guitar (w/Tab)
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Have you ever wanted to take private lessons from the world's greatest professional guitarist?
Yeah, me too...
How about settling for me instead?
I've played guitar on and off over the last several decades and consider myself to still be an advanced beginner.
Which probably makes me a better guitarist than you.
Another thing to consider...
I seem to be a good teacher.
I've taught several friends how to play blues rhythm and lead guitar.
Now I'm asking you to join the group.
Not because I'm a great guitarist (I'm far from it).
Not because I've developed some revolutionary new teaching method (though I may have).
Not because I'm out to make a million dollars (though, wouldn't that be great?).
I'm asking you to join me because it will be fun... for both of us.
This course is unique in that I'm not a very good guitar player. So, taking this course is more like sharing guitar tips with a buddy. It's less intimidating than spending lots of money learning from a professional.
Come on! Let's play blues guitar together.
There are few things more rewarding on this planet than making music with someone!
We'll begin with learning how to play open E and open A power chords - the core of the blues and rock 'n' roll - using 1 finger per chord.
Then we'll learn to add a B chord using a second finger --- from there we're off to the races...
Power chords, open chords, bar chords. Rock 'n' roll rhythm and the blues shuffle rhythm. It's all here in guitar chord diagrams and tablature.
The course includes information on how to play lead guitar and comes to a climax with a solo blues intro, shuffle, turn around, singing with lead conclusion.
By the end of the course you'll know everything you need to play beginner blues rhythm and lead guitar.
So, have you ever wanted to learn how to play blues guitar?
Why not join me for a 1-on-1 buddy session while we learn together?
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- People who want to play guitar but have never touched one before
- People looking for ways to get a free or low cost guitar
- People who want to learn to play blues rhythm guitar
- People who want to learn to play blues lead guitar
- Students will eventually need a guitar though this course begins with instructions for obtaining one free or cheap
- Play the E, A and B power chords
- Play the E, A and B7 open chords
- Play the G, C and D bar chords
- Play the rock 'n' roll rhythm
- Play the blue shuffle rhythm
- Play several blues introductions
- Play several blues turnarounds
- Play the minor pentatonic scale
- Play several lead licks
- Play all of it together
Guitar Setup and Fundementals
Keith Urban Guitar Deal Review
Guitar Power Chords
Alternating Rhythym Patterns & Two Essential Rhythms
Bar Chords (The Missing B Chord)
12 Bar Blues and It's Variations
Blues Introduction in Chord Diagrams
Blues Turnarounds in Tablature
Minor Pentatonic Scale and Keys
Blues Guitar Lead Licks in Tablature
Jamming with Yourself
Substitute Jazz 9th Chords and More Open Chord Diagrams
Play Along Jam Session I: Rhythm Guitar
Play Along Jam Session II: Lead Guitar
The Gold Standard: CCNA R/S (200-125)Lazaro Diaz