Invest in yourself in 2019. Job market is changing like never before & without machine learning & data science skills in your cv/resume, you can't do much.
You will get everything you need to start your career as data scientist.
Learn machine learning fundamentals, applied statistics, R programming, data visualization with ggplot2, lattice and build machine learning models with R using rstudio.
More than 15 projects to build your portfolio, Code files included.
Unlike most machine learning courses out there, the Complete Machine Learning & Data Science with R is affordable and comprehensive. Here are some highlights of the program:
- Machine learning fundamentals
- Applied statistics for machine learning & data science
- Visualization with R for machine learning
- ANOVA Implementation with R
- Linear regression with R
- Logistic Regression with R
- Dimension Reduction Technique
- Tree-based machine learning techniques
- KNN Implementation
- Naïve Bayes
- Neural network machine learning technique
- Laptop/desktop/mobile phone with internet to watch videos
- Laptop/desktop to practice your knowledge
- Desire to learn machine learn
- R programming
- Applied statistics
- Data visualization
- Data wrangling
- Machine learning models
- Career guidance on data scientist roles and how to get into it
- How to build your portfolio to show your skills
- Over 15 projects to add to your portfolio
- Quizzes and projects to sharpen your skills