Enroll today and join the 40,000+ students I have taught Online!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
Have you ever wanted to take control of your sales pipeline and customer relationship management? Maybe you didn't want to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on sophisticated systems, but still wanted more functionality than the basic free systems offer? You have come to the right place! With just a copy of Microsoft Excel, a little bit of time and this course, you'll have your own fully custom CRM system in next to no time!
In this course we start with the basics of Excel so even a beginner will be able to build the template. From there, we take a blank workbook, and start building our CRM system. By the end of the course, we will have a fully functional CRM system which can filter data, run queries, generate pivot table reports, and much more! Harness the power of Excel and combine it with your customer data to unleash an easy to use yet powerful CRM system!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn the basics of Excel (for beginners, intermediate/advanced can skip)
- Start with a blank workbook
- Build all of the data fields you would want to track (this is fully customizable to whatever you want it to be!)
- Create predefined lists so users are limited in their choices for some fields
- Enter customer data (for testing and demo purposes)
- Run filters on data to demonstrate the ease of use
- Create pivot table reports to summarize large quantities of data
- Create a dashboard report with the key metrics you would want out of your CRM (for example, number of customers at each stage of the sales cycle
- Learn what NOT to do as well - only the best business practices
- Teach you how to then use that information to make informed decisions
- And Much More!!! You will be truly impressed with the power of the CRM system.
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I'd be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting, small business and CRM systems. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
- Basic Microsoft Excel (I also show you everything you need to know for beginners)
- Enthusiasm and Desire to build your own customized CRM system
- Commitment to learning
- You will be able to build your own fully customized CRM system in Excel
- You will be able to organize your data easily and effectively
- You will be able to run queries on any data point captured
- You will know how to create predefined selection lists
- You will be able to make effective decisions related to your sales pipeline
- And much more!
It is very simple and helps the beginners mostly But for good value of time in an hour you get all the information needed to start But still need more information about dealing with quiet large data and the problems that we might face Also, would like to learn more about the rest of the functions that could help me create perfect reports.
I felt there were too many "breaks", hurt the flow a bit. A little too basic - would have preferred more work (examples) with Pivot Tables and Data updating.