Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
This Entry Level to Intermediate SAP BPC Embedded/BI-IP course will help you master many important techniques to start creating sophisticated, integrated planning applications that utilizes the power of SAP Business Intelligence.
Note: I will use BI-IP as short form for SAP BPC Embedded from now on.
The course is designed so that you can master all the techniques gradually, starting from basic and relatively simple techniques before moving on to the more demanding techniques that Business Intelligence Professionals use to create planning applications for their customers.
The course will take you step by step through the process of creating a revenue, sales quantity and price planning model. The course is not just demos and Powerpoint slides, but a practical walk-through on how to create and end-to-end planning application.
From this course you will learn:
- Fundamentals of BI-IP
- The structures involved, such as InfoProviders, Aggregation Levels, Filters, Sequences and more
- Create all the required objects in BI-IP, tips and tricks and more advanced design considerations
- Query design for planning applications
- Basic FOX to enhance our application with calculations and
- Tying the whole planning application together into a BoA workbook
What is the target audience?
- SAP BW professionals who want to expand their skills into BI-IP and want to learn using a real world planning scenario
- SAP BPC Classic consultants who want to get an insight into implementing SAP BPC Embedded
- This course assumes no knowledge of BI-IP
- Some BW experience would be helpful
- Basic SAP BW skills are desired, but not required
- SAP BPC Classic for NW consultants who would like an insight into implementing BPC Embedded
- Create an Embedded Planning Application using Best Practice
- Understand the various components involved in creating a BI-IP/Embedded Planning Application
- Understand the various options for reporting and planning within the Embedded/BI-IP environment
- Create and maintain planning functions in BI-IP and Embedded
- Transfer the skills learnt in the course to their day-today activities as a BW consultant