This course centers around the technical steps you need to take to put your online assets (website, blog site, online store, etc.) in the best possible light in the eyes of search engines, more specifically Google and Bing-Yahoo.
This course covers thing you absolutely must do to have even a shot at getting to page one of these search engines organically. I follow these lectures with additional guidance to help you construct and display your web page assets so that they not only pass scrutiny when being crawled by "Spiders" in the service of these search engines, but that they receive high-marks from these activities - which will hep you to place higher in the search engine rankings when organic searches are conducted by the public looking for online information.
There are many "website designers" out there today completing sites using templates, widgets, etc. And the whole world is out there using similar keywords and keyword phrases trying to get found. You need to do things that set you apart from the herd as these days, keyword phrases entered into the search line of a search engine can return millions of results - and everyone is trying to get to page one and be found.
To set yourself apart and actually get yourself found, requires you to complete certain "Must Do" technical steps in addition to doing the usual things done by all serious marketers such as building backlinks from 3rd party locations, promoting your site and pages on various social media platforms, blogging about it, creating videos on it, etc.
This course teaches you step by step what these technical things are that you must complete before you even get to promoting your site(s).
So signup for this course and get this work done for your site(s). The tasks documented within this course are necessary for you to succeed online organically.
See you on the inside!
- Dan Grijzenhout - Course Author
Who is the target audience?
- A home business entrepreneur who has published a website
- Anyone wanting to get their online assets optimised for better organic search results
- The student should have a Google Account setup (such as Google Plus, Google Adsense or Google Adwords, etc.)
- The student should have administrator or webmaster level access to the website being optimized.
- Build a "sitemap.xml" file for submitting their website to the Google search engine
- Learn how to get their webpages "Indexed" and visible within the Google search engine
- Learn how to submit their "sitemap.xml" file to the Bing-Yahoo search engines
- Work with the Google Webmaster console to identify and correct website issues that may be hurting their search engine rankings
- Construct optimized for SEO webpages that search engines will like