The 5 week social media championship programme
After 10 years of running digital marketing agency and having my first venture being used as a case study by Google and others reaching multi-million dollar revenues, I have had the opportunity to work with over 100 of the world’s best marketing minds who have been my clients and together we hashed out 50 million dollar revenues every year for businesses.
These large corporations have the impatience that is needed to succeed quarter after quarter, measuring success and learning fast while making grander visions as they grow.
I learnt all that and then found smaller businesses have this urgency missing and it's not easy to maintain the same momentum sometimes to keep driving forward month after month.
So I have used my 10 years of working experience with world class clients and put together a course for today's impatient entrepreneur who wants to make a marked difference in his life, family and business in the next 90 days, which I will show you is possible by leveraging the power of the Internet and social media.
I have tried to simplify the digital world into smaller sections making it possible for you to win but after these 5 weeks.
I have considered the 5 weeks as 5 different floors of your success. Your journey to the penthouse begins now.
I will be constantly there to help you climb each step with precision. After the completion of these fruitful 5 weeks, I assure you will be able to elevate your businesses and careers to higher floors of success.
So let's get started…
Week 1 – The Foundation
Building anything requires a strong foundation which is why I call the first floor of my course as the foundation wherein I will be introducing you to the world of Digital Marketing.
In this level I will be talking about my concepts and the basics for beginners which I have presented to industry leaders, small business owners and to managements of companies like Marriott, Starwood, Thai Airways, InterContinental, Al Diar, Radisson, Four Points, Crowne Plaza, Tamarind and many more.
The first floor of my course includes:
- The 6 circles of digital marketing success
- The 361 degree ingredients of digital marketing (this works every time it's a winning recipe)
- Client profiling sheet
- Moguls success rituals
Week 2 – Building the Pillars
- The second floor is the ground floor of my course. Once the foundation is ready, I take you through the top 9 concerns that lead to failure but if you have clear answers, these 9 life changing decisions will help you win the competition.
- What business must I do on the internet? And does my current business have potential to do well online?
- Should I choose an agency, freelancer or in-house team? (How to measure the cost and returns)
- How to calculate ROI on my digital marketing returns?
- What are the top channels I should use or should I use all channels?
- “Avi you said 50 percent business should come from online channels. What should I do to make that happen?” A question that I frequently face! The remedy answer has remained the same: reputation management of your brand, online social media, web design, and a refined content marketing strategy. I will be unfolding the concepts of these subject matter and give live examples of success here.
- The fun part.
- How can you use Facebook Live, Snapchat stories, Twitter advertising & LinkedIn marketing to grow your business in exactly next 90 days from today?
- How do I select the keywords to be targeted on social media?
- Here I will give you an insight into the hacks to understand the science behind it.
- How important is quality content for social media and what are the best practices to generate the type of content required?
- Sell and make money!
- The importance of call to action buttons on social media.
Week 3 – Build Alliances
Every product needs a target audience and the third floor of my course has been designed to help you understand your audience. It will definitely help you to get some crucial answers.
Why is it important to know your customer? (Define your demographic)
- It helps you to modify your business offering as per the audience.
- It is essential for customer satisfaction.
- Opens up new business opportunities.
- Understanding the audience properly adds value to your business.
- A thorough research of your audience helps in understanding their needs and meeting them which leads to customer satisfaction.
Week 4 – Take a Leap
Quite a climb, eh? Well, on the fourth floor of my online course I will introduce you the latest trends of the digital marketing industry to revolutionize your business. The digital world demands that you are consistent and constantly in sync with the pace at which today’s world is moving.
- Did you know that Live streaming is getting bigger and businesses like yours can reach their audience for free using this?
- Instagram update of news feed not being time based any longer – Learn how it affects your business!
- Push marketing is becoming personalized on social media – Get the tips to master it. I love it, market like a sniper.
- Rise of Snapchat and hacks to master it
- How are stories making a difference on social channels? Find out to tell your story better to your audience.
Week 5 - Penthouse
Let's call the top floor the ‘Penthouse’. Once you are on the penthouse your view and the way you look at the world changes, by now I'm sure your mind set has shifted and my attempt to inject you with a wave of freshness and new possibilities using social media is starting to take effect.
Here I will be talking about how to make effective plans or strategies to build your brand.
The history of Advertising dates back to centuries.
Brands used it to the fullest through the traditional media but now it’s the time of Digital. Everyone is reaping the benefits of digital marketing noting that it is a community with the biggest number of your audience. In the fifth floor of the course you will be learning how to advertise your product and brand better on
The population of our planet has surpassed 7 billion and the number of Facebook users is 1.7 billion users which is growing with every passing minute. It is the most important platform to promote your business. A recent study has found out the newest levels marketing parameters are evolving with ‘consumer behaviour’ changing with a rapid speed. Facebook gives a brand the opportunity to stay connected with their target audience during any hour of the day. Need I say any more about the prospects of advertising here?
Instagram is the latest and honestly, the fastest platform to begin engagement with consumers. There are a huge numbers of users on Instagram and many top-notch brands are using this forum to reach out to their target audience. The best part of being active on Instagram is that a brand can be an integral part of a consumer, which is a very tough job to achieve otherwise. It can be used to tell a visual story about your brand, enhance engagement with the followers from around the globe. One of the best me channels to promote your brand with innovative campaigns.
Twitter is one of the most powerful social media channels. The 140 characters let you make huge impact on your target audience. Trust me, this platform can do wonders for you and your brand.
Linkedin has grown up from a social network for professionals into a full-scale business-oriented social networking service. It is not just a forum for professionals to share their resumes, rather it’s a 24/7 convention space where specialists of their individual spaces share the latest developments of their fields. It is a space for collaborations and mutual growth. This social network has tremendous potential to help businesses to increase their brand visibility. Through engaging content and efficient interactions, you can easily promote its facilities and offerings directly to your target audience. LinkedIn is the great tool in the arsenal of the marketing team of a business and if optimally utilized can help to raise your brand quotient. Some of the elements that we are going to cover under LinkedIn are content generation for LinkedIn pulse, tagging connections, leads accelerator, value discussions for groups, etc.
E. Making social media ad strategies
It is important to learn the fact that in order to spark more engagement on social media platforms, target audiences should feel the urge to interact with the respective brand. More engagement means more chances of conversion. There are steps that have been tried and tested to expect solidified results. Making solid social media ad strategies for Facebook, Google or for that matter any other online channel with interactive and catchy content can take you to the next level.
This and lots more to change the way you do business in today's world.
Who is the target audience?
- Small & Medium Business Entrepreneurs
- No Prior knowledge required
- Basic Understanding of Social Media
- Generate revenue online using social media
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99