Marketers spend a lot of money online to advertise to get traffic to their online assets such as web pages, blog pages, lead capture pages, etc. But did you know that with a bit of proper setup and some work over time, you can get a lot of exposure and traffic to your online assets organically on Facebook?
In this lecture series I show you step by step how to set things up to have Facebook work for you organically so that you get a good volume of traffic to your websites and blog sites that you don't have to pay for.
I won't kid you, this takes work on your part. But if you are willing to work at it, you can see some great targeted traffic coming at you that will generate sales for you without having to spend money on advertising.
Many people use Facebook in bits and pieces - only using some of it's capabilities. I don't know it all yet myself - I keep learning as I go, but I know quite a bit now after having studied the platform in-depth and what I teach in this course will take you a long way.
I have learned some great strategies for selling on this platform on limited budgets - Sign up for this course and you'll know how to do it as well. See you on the inside!
Dan Grijzenhout - Course Creator
Who is the target audience?
- Small business or home business owners wishing to increase product or services sales online
- The student should have a basic understanding of or have a user account on Facebook.
- It targets those that primarily are small business or home business owners wishing to increase product or services sales online with limited advertising budgets available.
- Students will learn how to more effectively use Facebook to generate brand awareness and increase sales.
- They will learn how to build business through Facebook with little to no budgets for marketing.