Would you like to know more about IT? This course will teach the basic concepts of IT in easy language.
This course if for:
- Anyone with a non-IT background that is working in an IT environment
- Non-technical people that communicate with IT professionals a lot
- Anyone that wants to understand more about the basics of IT
This course is not for:
- People with a lot of IT experience
- People that hope to learn programming in this course (though it is a good course to take before learning how to program)
- If you have a good basic understanding of IT, this course is NOT for you. It is the course for ultimate beginners. You only need basic knowledge of English to be taking this course
After this course you will:
- Understand the IT landscape
- Know how software is built up
- Have a basic understanding of what code looks like
- Understand the software development process
- Know what roles are common in the software development field
Before I enrolled on this course, I was studying hours and hours of free but over whelming tutorials to learn HTML, and java script. I'm so relieved to learn that I don't need to know all this languages. The course content is very simple, clear, and at the right level of difficulty for someone who has never worked as a Software Developer, and is a complete beginner, but interested to learn about careers in IT.