Spanish Grammar Quick Guide in Verbs 1 to Learn Spanish
Form Basic Sentences using Italian Infinitives and Basic Modal Verbs. Learn Tenses with Basic Verbs in Italian. Start Italian Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn Spanish Language: Verbs & Tenses Quick Guide
This guide is perfect for students who need help learning about Spanish verbs. You'll get an introduction to using and recognising Spanish verbs in the following areas:
- the impersonal verb "se puede"
- the "going" future
- the present perfect tense
- the present tense
"Spanish Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1" is particularly useful for complete beginners in Spanish grammar as everything is explained assuming no prior knowledge. The vocabulary used is limited so as to avoid over-complication. Each tense is explained, showing how to form the tense, how to negate it, and how to translate it to and from English.
Each tense starts with a simple explanation followed by lots of practise sentences to build confidence and proficiency.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you're interested in learning the basics about Spanish grammar
- If you're studying Spanish at school
- You need no prior knowledge of the Spanish language
- You will learn how to form basic sentences using Spanish infinitives and some basic modal verbs
- You will learn about the impersonal phrase "se puede"
- You will learn how to form the "going" future tense
- You will learn how to form the past tense with regular verbs
- You will learn how to form the present tense with regular ar, er and ir verbs