Course: MongoDB Fundamentals
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Mongodb is a one of the most popular NO-SQL database management system today. As against the traditional RDBMS, it stores the data in an unnormalized way, in binary JSON format.
Mongodb is an open source document database. The name is derived from Humongous DB. This falls into the category of NO-SQL databases. The data in Mongodb is stored in an un-normalized format, as a collection of documents. A collection in Mongodb is equivalent of a table in RDBMS and a document is equivalent of a record. However, unlike a record, a document need not have the same structure as other documents in the same collection.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of NO-SQL alternate DBMS
- Anyone looking for comparing RDBMS with NO-SQL databases
- Database administrators and architects
- Server-side developers planning to use Mongodb
- Install and start Mongodb server
- CRUD operations in Mongodb
- Queries in Mongodb
- Importing documents from external sources