This course contain an in-depth study of SQL Server in a more practical way.
The SQL Server course contains details of Data Definition Language (DDL) commands,
Data Manipulation Language (DML) command, Data Query Language (DQL] commands.
Further the course contains CRUD operations using SQL commands, basic queries in SQL Server.
Advanced query commands using SELECT clause has been explained with real-time scenarios in a easy way. Connecting multiple tables in SQL, Functions and Procedures and Programming in Functions and Procedures has been explained in a more practical approach.
Advanced Concept in SQL Server, implicit and explicit cursors has been explained in depth.
Programming using T-SQL has been explained with realtime scenarios.
The Topics Covered are:
Session 1 - Introduction
- Lecture 1 - Introduction to SQL
- Lecture 2 - SQL Basic Queries
- Lecture 3 - Table Structures in SQL Server
- Lecture 4 - CRUD Operations in SQL Server
- Lecture 5 - Select clause in SQL Server
- Lecture 6 - Connecting multiple tables using SQL Server
- Lecture 7 - SQL Functions and Procedures
- Lecture 8 - SQL Programming in Functions and Procedures
- Lecture 9 - Advanced Concepts in SQL Server I
- Lecture 10 - Advanced Concepts in SQL Server II
- Lecture 11 - Advanced Concepets in SQL Server using T-SQL
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate level developers to advanced level developers
- Students should have basic knowledge of databases
- Understand SQL Server concepts
- Perform T-SQL programming
- Utilization of SQL Server more effectively in Front-end client applications
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
10$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99