My name is Shivprasad Koirala and welcome to my Learn SQL Server step by step video series. If you have any technical issues you can send me message i am more than happy to reply to your queries. Happy learning.
- No basic knowledge as such required, should have the zeal to learn :-)
These step by step video lessons will teach you SQL Server step by step from scratch.
SQL Server is a huge giant and how much ever we learn its not enough. As a part of this ongoing learning journey we have added course title "Learn SQL Server Step by Step" Tutorials which has currently 21 labs covering not all but the most required handfull skilled essentials to become SQL professional developer as required by today's software industry with the help of e below mentioned syllabus:
- Lab 1:- Basic Fundamentals Database, Tables, rows, and columns.
- Lab 2:- Primary key, foreign key, referential integrity, and constraints.
- Lab 3:- Database Normalization (1st, 2nd, and 3rd normal forms).
- Lab 4: - SQL basics(Select, Insert, Update and Delete)
- Lab 5 :- DDL (Data definition language) Queries.
- Lab 6: - Transactions, Locks and Isolation level in SQL Server.
- Lab 7: - ISNULL and Coalesce functions.
- Lab 8: - Row_Number, Partition, Rank, and DenseRank
- Lab 9: - Triggers, inserted and deleted tables
- Lab 10: - Instead of and after triggers.
- Lab 11: - Denormalization, OLTP and OLAP.
- Lab 12: - Understanding Star schema and Snowflake design.
- Lab 13: - SQL Server 8 kb pages.
- Lab 14:- Index and performances
- Lab 15:- Page Split and indexes
- Lab 16:- Clustered vs. non-clustered
- Lab 17: - Stored procedures and their importance.
- Lab 18: - Change Data Capture.
- Lab 19: - Explain Columnstore Indexes?
- Lab 20: - SQL Server agent
- Lab 21: - How can we implement Pivot & Unpivot in SQL Server?
4$ 9.99 $ 49.99
10$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99