- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Welcome to this e-learning course on Managing Stress. It has been developed as a follow up to our Dealing with Stress course. While everyone, whether staff or manager, has a responsibility to keep their pressures within manageable limits and avoid harmful stress, managers have additional responsibilities in relation to stress. This is because they have a duty of care towards their staff; they have a responsibility to play their part in helping to ensure that all employees are safeguarded from health-affecting stress.
The course is the approximate equivalent of half a day of continuous professional development. It builds on the foundations of understanding provided by the Dealing with Stress course, but focuses specifically on the managerial responsibilities. It offers the opportunity for managers to develop a clear picture of what they can do to make sure that they keep stress at bay.
Who is the target audience?
- Managers (and aspiring managers) across all sectors
- This course should be taken after completing the Dealing with Stress course
- To build on the learning offered by the Dealing with Stress course
- To develop a good understanding of the different types of managerial responsibility in relation to stress
- To become more confident in rising to the challenges involved
Microsoft Excel - Excel from Beginner to AdvancedKirt Kershaw
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes