Learn the value of knowing the relationship between an individual’s MBTI personality and the corresponding learning style. Various learning and studying strategies will be introduced in relation to each of the sixteen MBTI personality types. Each of the sixteen personalities will be investigated, discussed and correlated with the most effective cognitive environment, learning preferences, descriptions and the most comfortable learning situations. Additional, specific study methodologies and assessment techniques will be shared.
- Individuals will gain an understanding of themselves as learners in relation to their MBTI personality while educators and parents will develop a vision of an optimal learning environment and develop strategies to optimize learning. Additionally, creative and effective assessment tools for each of the personalities will be introduced. Other topics explored include: introducing the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, understanding MBTI dynamics, assessing learning and creating a personalized learning plan
- Learning techniques associated with each of the sixteen MBTI personalities
- Best success tools
- Best learning environments
- MBTI personality descriptions
- Quick tips for successful learning