Welcome to a course on Number Theory, better called “Higher Arithmetics” or “Queen of Mathematics”. This course will guide you and enable you to master fundamental topics in Number Theory.
Number theory is the study of patterns, relationships and properties of numbers. Studying numbers is a part theoretical and a part experimental, as mathematicians seek to discover fascinating and unexpected mathematical relationships and properties. In this course, you will explore some of those fascinating mathematical relationships and properties and you will learn essential topics that are in the heart of Mathematics, Computer Science and many other disciplines.
How is the course delivered?
I know visually seeing a problem getting solved is the easiest and the most direct way for a student to learn so I designed the course keeping this in mind. The materials are delivered mostly through videos to make complex subject easy to comprehend. More details on certain lessons are delivered through text files to provide more explanation or examples. The course is taught in plain English, away from cloudy, complicated mathematical jargons and that is to help the student learn the material rather than getting stuck with fancy words.
How can I learn better?
There are quizzes after each section so you can test your knowledge and see how much of the material has sank in. I suggest you go through each lesson several times to better understand the content.
- Know basic arithmetic operations like +, -, x and ÷ (including long division)
- Know what is a matrix
- Have a thorough understanding of Number Theory
- Know different Numbers, Number Sets, Patterns, and Properties
- Know different Number Bases like Binary and Hexadecimal Base and how to do Arithmetics (+, -, x, ÷) in those bases
- Master Factorials, Double Factorials, Factorions, and many other related topics
- Master Divisibility, Divisibility Rules, Euclidean Division Theorem, and many other topics
- Learn Primes, Prime Powers, Factorial Primes, and Euclid's First Theorem
- Know what Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic is
- Master Modular Arithmetics
- Learn about Finite, Infinite, and Periodic Continued Fractions
- Explore Public Key Cryptography, Diffie-Hellman Protocol, and RSA Encryption
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99