Terms & conditions | Simpliv
User terms for the Simpliv services
- Any participant is allowed to use the Simpliv Services only if they are bounded by a contract with Simpliv, and only in compliance with the below mentioned Terms and all applicable laws
- All the participants enrolling for the Simpliv courses by creating an account and using the features of the website are requested to provide us with accurate and complete information and update the same in the case of any changes
- Access to our online courses by anyone under the age of 15 is strictly prohibited along with additional requirements and/or restrictions for specific courses
Terms of acceptance for refund by Simpliv
Refund requests must be made in writing accompanied with all the supporting evidence and documents. Additionally, Simpliv reserves the right to request any further documentation/supporting evidence wherever necessary.
All the approved refunds will either be sent-
- Directly to the individual
- To the organization who paid the students fees for the online course
All the approved refunds will be paid within 2-3 business days from the date of the approval being granted by the Simpliv authorities
Other refund & cancellation conditions
- In case the participant cancels the course registration 7 business days prior to scheduled date, participants will be required to pay 20% of the course cost. Simpliv reserves the right to change the cancellation fee depending on other variables.
- For all the course change application requests, no cancellation fee will be charged, however, the participant will need to pay course change fee.
- If the student fails to cancel their online course enrolment prior to the course commencement, they will not be entitled to any refund. In such scenario, the full course fee will be charged to the participant. In case the student wishes to complete the course at a later date, they will need to reapply for the online module at a later available date.
Security features at Simpliv
Team Simpliv deeply care about the security of all our users. We strive to continuously work to protect the security of all the information shared with us. However, we cannot guarantee and accept responsibility for any unauthorized third parties access to defeat our security measures. All the users are requested to immediately notify us in the case of any instances of compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Modification and Termination of Services
In our endeavor to constantly improve our Services, we may add or remove several functions, features, or requirements, or stop a service as deemed appropriate by our team. However, in the case of any paid service being terminated, a refund may be available as guided in our Refund Policy.
Simpliv Services enable you to share the content such as quizzes, projects, exams, and other assignments you submit, posts you make in the forums, and the like ("User Content"), with Simpliv instructors, and/or other users. The users also retain all intellectual property rights in and are responsible for, the User Content you share.
Smpliv and Others May Use User Content
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant Simpliv a fully-transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content.
Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Simpliv may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason; including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
We may use your e-mails to update you first as a prior customer for our promotional activities and offer, special events and information.
Simpliv reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the online course or module at any time. In case Simpliv cancels or reschedules the online course due to any unforeseen circumstances, the users are entitled to a full refund. However, Simpliv is not responsible for any other kind of expenses incurred over and above the course fees.
For purchase of any E-Learning Modules on Simpliv, there is a 20 day cooling off period during which the students have the right to cancel their purchase. In case they go ahead with the cancellation, their payment gets refunded within 2-3 business days at max.