Speed Reading Mastery: Double Your Reading Speed In 7 Days
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
There are no bad readers, just those with bad reading habits
In your everyday life your to-do list continues to grow, forced to work weekends to meet deadlines and often procrastinate checking your Facebook messages and anything else before starting the task at hand.
Imagine if you could learn that language you’ve always wanted to speak, master that instrument you started when you were younger or simply read the un-read books on your bookshelf.
You hate the feeling of not meeting deadlines and feeling overwhelmed by the amount of information you’re forced to consume.
No one enjoys reading slow
For many people they feel out of control because they were left behind by the education system.
You also have had enough of throwing more money and hours at personal development books and courses to only feel dissatisfied with the end result.
Imagine how incredible it’s going to feel when people constantly ask you “how do you get so much done?!” By the end of the course you will be known amongst your friends as a super learner who never forgets things.
Things you need to know about speed reading
Most people don’t realise you can improve your reading speed. Many of us believe we are either a good or bad reader.
The truth is there is no such thing as a bad reader- just an untrained reader.
We are now living in the information era where information is readily available to anyone. With over 1,000 books published every single day, your job is to learn skills that will help you learn anything.
This has resulted in higher demands on professionals and students to know more faster, highlighting the importance of differentiating just in time information and not just in case.
Becoming a speed reader is like having a superpower but it isn’t easy, however, with the right training and mindset anyone can learn.
★★★★★ The course was well worth it! - Kevin Minors
★★★★★ I'm dyslexic and this course has benefited me for the long run!! - Sam Bragoli-Jones
★★★★★ Thank you Jordan you doubled my reading speed. - Kelly-Ann Ferguson
This online course helps you improve the four key elements of reading: mindset, memory, eye movement and speed.
Imagine how many hours you can regain in your life when you double or triple your reading speed.
If you save just one hour per day for a year, that equals 365 hours and more than nine 40-hour work weeks!
Once you streamline such a major part of your workload, you’ll discover you have more hours in the day.
Take a competitive edge over your peers by increasing your reading speed.
Trust me, this new skill will not go unnoticed.
The ability to read faster is a huge competitive advantage that can save you years of productivity while making life a whole lot easier.
How long does it take?
- This course will last for 1 week
- Only 15 minutes per day!
It won’t be easy - but if you put the work, you are guaranteed to succeed.
Here's what you'll learn inside:
- Debunking the myths of speed reading. [Lecture 5]
- How to read a book a day increase your reading speed. [Lecture 20]
- Remember more names [Lecture 7]
- How to improve your note-taking skills. [Lecture 10]
- How to improve your focus and concentration while reading. [Section 3]
- Advanced strategies to improve comprehension. [Lecture 20]
- How to use web applications to maximise your reading efficiency. [Lecture 9]
- How to approach difficult and technical material. [Lecture 21]
- Reading and comprehension tests
- BONUS: Speed Reading With Dyslexia [Lecture 27]
- BONUS: E-book “The Quick Guide to Speed Reading”
- And a whole lot more...
You'll Also Get:
- ✔ Lifetime access to the member's area (online applications and book recommendations)
- ✔ 24/7 access to me and the Private Mastermind on Facebook!
- ✔ 100% Satisfaction money back guarantee!
- ✔ Certified Speed Reading Certificate- Which you can add to your CV!
Everything you're getting
After completing the course, you will have more time to do the things you love as your increased reading ability will allow you to get through work and studies in at least half the time it did before.
You’ll be able to perform party tricks by remembering everyone’s name, mobile numbers and even bank details (caution using your superpower for that last one).
You will feel not only superhuman once you’ve mastered the superpower of speed reading but motivated to learn new subjects as you are able to absorb information at accelerated speeds.
Think how confident you’ll feel when your boss/teacher/manager and colleagues are visibly impressed at how quickly you manage to complete tasks.
Beyond being a speed reader
Head to your job or class, happy with everything you’ve learned so far and excited to check off every task on your to-do list.
When you’re talking to friends and colleagues, they’ll ask themselves how you get so much done and yet still seem so calm.
Once you become a speed reader people will not understand how you manage do so much with your time.
And what I encourage you to do is share your new skill with those around you as you will become a source of inspiration. Something once taught is twice learned.
Here to Help
If you have a visual or learning disability don't feel like speed reading is impossible... it isn't!
Please contact me before enrolling on the course, so I can work with you to ensure your utmost success.
I hope you get everything you expect, and more, from the course.
- Jordan Harry
P.S. This isn't your normal online course: expect humour, clear and concise content that is far from boring!
- No requirements! Just motivation to learn the new skills and apply them to your academic life
- After you finish the course, please pay it forward by teaching this material to someone else
- Strategy to read a book a day
- Free access to speed reading and memory web applications
- Remember more names
- Improve your note-taking skills
- Memorise and deliver presentations without notes
- Instantly increase your reading speed by 200%
- Speed read anything using The F.A.S.T. Strategy™
- Improve your comprehension by activating certain areas of your brain
Welcome to the Speed Reading Mastery online course
Members are login
5 Things holding back your reading speed
Why I train your memory first
Your super computer
Thoughts and Perceptions
25 Cognitive biases
Why Do You Want to Become a Speed Reader?
READING TEST #1: Baseline
COMPREHENSION TEST #1: Baseline
How your memory works
Engaging your limbic brain and visual image
How to make a mind map
READING TEST #2: Reading at speed
COMPREHENSION TEST #2: Reading at speed
Peripheral vision exercise
READING TEST #3: Super compensation
COMPREHENSION TEST #3: Super compensation
The F.A.S.T.™ strategy
READING TEST #4: New reading speed
COMPREHENSION TEST #4: New reading speed
How to speed read everyday
Speed reading with dyslexia
The speed reading handbook
Certificate of Completion